PC Based Controller
Read More -
Creating PC based application
PC based controls are programmed on a standalone computer with monitor to communicate with material handling equipment.
We program PC based controllers for any application. It allows the use of a standalone rather than mounted controller and consequently expands possibilities for complex mathematics or computational analysis. What is more it allows the collection and storage of data on the PC which is more cost effective.
- low cost of implementation.
- easy to use programmer base.
- configuration and maintenance based on PC know-how.
- possibility to network different controllers.
- ability to set up communication production data to other PC.
- long term storage of production data.
- innumerable ways of generating graphs and reports.
PC-based software can provide additional access and programming possibilities.